Sunday, March 17, 2013

Off Schedule


I have the feeling it's going to be an odd sort of week.  My husband, who usually works nights, will be working day shirt starting this week.  The change is for training purposes, and I'm not sure how long it will last.  Either way, we all know how a shift in schedule can throw you off.  When you get used to a routine, it's never easy to change it.

Either way, no matter what else might feel off this week, I need my muse to be in top form.  I have to keep working on my A-Z Challenge posts.  I'm making good progress, but I have plenty more to do.

What are your plans for the week?  Are you doing the A-Z Challenge?  If you are, are you posting ahead of time or writing as you go?  How do you adapt to changes in your routine?

2 comments:

  1. I'm scheduling mine, I learnt my lesson from writing last years posts on the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on signing up! Good luck. and good luck with the shift change :) This is my first year with the A to Z challenge, even though I've watched it grow over the last 3 years. I'm also taking part in the Reveal on the 21st. I'm trying to share some positivity with my #WriteMotivation friends on Twitter (and to help keep me positive in the process)
    Hope to see you around.
    Jamie Dement (LadyJai)
    http://writebackwards.we3dements.com

    ReplyDelete