Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Express Yourself: Living in a Fantasy


The Express Yourself Weekly Meme is hosted by Jackie @ Bouquet of Books and Dani @ Entertaining Interests.

The question for this week is: Which book or movie do you wish you lived in?

I have two answers for this question, because both seem appealing to me and I can't force myself to make up my mind.  I would either like to live in the world of Harry Potter, or I would like to live in the future envisioned by Star Trek.  I'd love to be able to do magic and see all types of strange creatures.  I'd also love to travel through space and explore the galaxy.

Hmmm.  If only I could combine the two and have the epic battles and intrigue of Harry Potter take place on a spaceship.  That sounds like either a truly terrible movie or my perfect life!


2 comments:

  1. Harry Potter would definitely be my choice. I might actually get good grades if I went to Hogwarts! Those are my kinds of lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said Narnia for books, but definitely Star Trek for movies.

    ReplyDelete