Friday, August 22, 2014

Celebrate the Small Things-August 22, 2014


It's Friday!  Let's Celebrate the Small Things with VikLit!

I am serving as a co-host to this fine blogging event, along with these other wonderful bloggers:

Diana Wilder
Katie @ TheCyborg Mom
CaffeMaggieato @ mscoffeehouse


This week has been a busy one.  My boys are still getting settled in to a school routine.  So far they're both having a great time!

I've been making use of the three hours of the afternoon that I have completely free of children.  This definitely makes for a great time to write, and the ideas are flowing.  I feel like some of my story ideas are promising, and I hope I can do them justice.

What would you like to celebrate?


14 comments:

  1. Keep up the writing! Have a great weekend :)

    shahwharton.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Protect those hours. It's amazing how 'I'll just do this first' can suddenly take up the whole afternoon. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet it's great having that time to write, enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome! My twins start in Sept. I can't wait to have my 2 hours a day to work without interruptions! Though, I'll probably nap the first week on those two hours, because I can LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three solid hours to write. Sounds productive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All that writing time sounds wonderful! My kids go back to school next week, and then I'll have a couple of hours to write. I love having my kids home, but I love that writing time, too. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "It's the most wonderful time of the year..." !!! They get an education and you get a few hours to yourself. A win/win situation. Happy writing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you using your time productively! Today (Saturday the 23rd) I'm celebrating Doctor Who!! Why do they make us wait so long??? :)
    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Free time does sound pretty great! :) Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm celebrating catching up. . .just a bit. Somehow last week I couldn't run fast enough. Guess I set the treadmill too super fast and I couldn't keep up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Go, creativity! And like C. Lee, I'm celebrating catching up a little.

    ReplyDelete