Thursday, September 18, 2014

Express Yourself: Collections


The Express Yourself Weekly Meme is hosted by Jackie @ Bouquet of Books and Dani @ Entertaining Interests.

The question for this week is: What do you like to collect?

As a kid, I collected pretty much everything.  I collected postcards, keychains, pogs (I wonder how many people remember what those are), rocks, baseball cards, basketball cards, and books.  To this day, I still collect books, and I seem to collect notebooks as well.  Even if I don't currently need a notebook, I'll buy a new one if the cover appeals to me.  I also collect pens.  I like to have a wide variety of pens ready for use, and I also want to make sure I have enough that, no matter how many of them I lose, I won't run out.

What do you like to collect?


4 comments:

  1. I collect notebooks too! I also used to collect pens, but I don't have as many as I used to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to collect trading cards. Now I collect movies. And guitars. The latter is an expensive hobby...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do know what Pogs are. I used to work at a store that sold them, back in the early 1990s. Right now, my biggest things to collect are Hobbit/LOTR figures and Lego sets. I find building Legos almost as relaxing and therapeutic as doing jigsaw puzzles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember pogs!! I once had a huge handful I was showing kids on the bus and some *explicit* kid hit my hand on purpose and they went flying! I never did get them all back.

    ReplyDelete