Monday, June 20, 2016

Pre-Order Links for Self-Help 101 or: Hpw to Survive a Bombardment With Minimal Injury



Hello everyone!  I spent the weekend with formatting, which is always oodles of fun.  I now have a couple of pre-order links ready for my new novella Self-Help 101 or: How to Survive a Bombardment With Minimal Injury.




I'm still waiting for the book to show up elsewhere, but I'll let everyone know once it does!



And don't forget, if you haven't read the first novella in the series, Self-Help 101 or: How I Learned to Take Over the World Through Tolerating My Family, you can find it for free at Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.  Amazon still has it listed at $0.99 because they've been stubborn about price matching.

I also put the first novella on Wattpad last week in the hopes of attracting more readers.  I guess I'll see how that goes. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Getting closer to release. Hope you get a lot of reads on Wattpad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I can't wait to read this one.

    ReplyDelete